- The All Blacks can play rugby in the wet - a consequence of the little appreciated fact that it does, occasionally, rain in the Land of the Long White Cloud.
- Ireland's pack isn't all that it's cracked up to be (unless they wear the red of Munster). For examples please refer to pretty much every international performance since the 2007 Six Nations.
- Wales aren't anywhere near as good as they like to think they are. Or, at least, beyond their first choice 22 there's very little depth.
- Scotland can't buy a win at the moment, not even against an Argentinian 3rd XV. Perhaps they should arrange to play England again.
- England's best backline appears to be playing for the Saxons in the Churchill Cup. Their playing kit is also much nicer than the abomination the senior team continue to wear.
Sunday, 8 June 2008
So what did we learn from this weekend's international action?