15. DELON ARMITAGE - with Lee Byrne not far behind
14. TOM JAMES - made Ugo Monye look the complete footballer
13. JAMIE ROBERTS - a far cry from the player we saw in South Africa last summer
12. RIKI FLUTEY - anonymous
11. UGO MONYE - just being quick is not enough
10. PHIL GODMAN - anyone dropped for Dan Parks is in trouble
9. TITO TEBALDI - subbed in the first half against France - says it all. Gareth Cooper edged out.
1. ALISTAIR DICKINSON - can't scrummage, won't scrummage
2. JERRY FLANNERY - wild hack deserved longer punishment
3. EUAN MURRAY - for picking and choosing when to play
4. ALUN-WYN JONES - idiotic trip set the tone for Wales
5. STEVE BORTHWICK - a coincidence that England were better without him?
6. JAMES HASKELL - went missing. Andy Powell saved by his golf buggy escapade.
7. MARTYN WILLIAMS - have the legs finally gone?
8. RYAN JONES - made Nick Easter look rapid.