- Warren Gatland - for some reason in demand, both in Wales and New Zealand. Lord knows why after his more recent track record - unless there's a demand for coaches whose teams deliver too little too late.
- Brian O'Driscoll - married the rather lovely Amy Huberman. Congrats to them both.
- Steve Borthwick - good enough apparently to be England's leader months ago - now not good enough to make the elite squad at all. A tad harsh perhaps?
- Olly Barkley - if Borthwick thinks he's hard done by, Barkley's managed to miss out on both England and Saxons selection, despite being the best 12 in England by a country mile.
- Danny Cipriani - probably the only player further from England selection than Olly Barkley and now he's hanging out in Hollywood with Lindsay Lohan? Good grief.