Monday, 21 March 2011
6 Nations 2011 - Chumps
15. Lee Byrne – now plays rugby in his plimsolls, judging by his inability to keep his feet.
14. Chris Ashton – re-defined wing play in rugby union (yeah, right) before proceeding to butcher chance after chance. Needs to grow up and lose the ridiculous dive.
13. Matt Bananaman - not an international centre. Not even a centre.
12. Nick Le Luca – even less of an international centre than Bananaman. Actually, even less of an international centre than I am!
11. Yoann Huget – I know it served Ben Cohen well, but being a big lump simply isn’t enough.
10. Dan Parks – game changing substitute at Twickenham, the problem being that he changed the game in England’s favour.
9. Ben Youngs – harsh perhaps, but utterly lost the plot in Dublin when it mattered the most. Mike Phillips a close 2nd.
1. Andrew Sheridan – the strongest man on the planet but as delicate as a hummingbird with osteoporosis.
2. Ross Ford – handed off by Ronan O’Gara. That’s Ronan O’Gara. Nuff said.
3. Euan Murray – religious beliefs now mean that he apparently only scrummages on a Tuesday between 3.00 and 4.00 am.
4. Julian Pierre – what is the point of him, exactly?
5. Simon Shaw – so far past his sell by date that even the local corner shop would refuse to stock him.
6. Nathan Hines – in no way, shape or form is this man a backrow player
7. John Barclay – managed to talk Roman Poite into giving him a yellow card at Twickenham.
8. Sebastien Chabal’s Waxwork Dummy. Need I say more?