Sunday, 7 August 2011
The weekend that was...
And what have we learned this weekend?
1. that New Zealand are currently right in the groove, more than a month ahead of when they'll need to be;
2. that no one seems either willing or able to give the All Blacks a decent game - which, if I was a Kiwi, would concern me hugely;
3. that Ireland's strength in depth is surprisingly half-decent;
4. that Scotland's strength in depth just isn't;
5. that Wales look to be in desperate need of a coach who will loosen the tactical straightjacket; and
6. that England in black didn't look so bad after all.