Relief all round at HQ but a few home truths for Stuart Lancaster:
1. Not every opposition coach is going to be able bring on Freddie Michalak to help guide England to victory.
2. Almost 2 years ago to the day I was describing Chris Ashton as having transformed the way England play rugby. The brutal truth today is that he simply isn't good enough.
3. I'm full of admiration for Alex Goode's footballing intelligence, but if England are going to pose an attacking threat from fullback then Ben Foden needs to come back into the starting XV.
4. I originally thought that the decision to re-instate Dylan Hartley was the correct one. Tom Youngs proved otherwise.
5. Courtney Lawes, bless him, is not an international quality blind side flanker.
6. Mako Vunipola needs to start against Italy.
7. We need Ben Morgan back asap or, in Morgan's absence, Billy Vunipola.
8. I totally get the qualities that Brad Barritt brings to this Engand team but if we genuinely want to win things we need to pick Billy Twelvetrees at 12 to get the most out of Manu Tuilagi - currently England's only genuinely credible attacking threat.