1. New Zealand are the best team in the history of the universe between World Cups. It’s undeniable. The facts speak for themselves.
2. England are better than any country in the World at keeping their powder dry. Why reveal your attacking strategy 2 years out from the World Cup when you can keep everyone guessing? J
3. South Africa are the team that everyone will want to avoid in the 2015 World Cup knockout stages.
4. It’s not a mental thing preventing Wales from taking a southern hemisphere scalp. It’s just that, in the absence of one tight-head prop and two centres, they’re really not that good.
5. Quade Cooper is a genius and Australia will win the World Cup in 2015. You heard it here first.