Now that the dust has settled on another Six Nations, here are the TF Six Nations 2014 Champs & Chumps:
15. Mike Brown - or 'Superman' as he shall now be known
14. Yoann Huget - stroppy beggar, but one of very few bright sparks for the French this year
13. BOD - well, it kind of had to be, didn't it?
12. Luther Burrell - played 13 but naturally a 12 and was superb throughout.
11. Andrew Trimble - always a threat.
10. Jonny Sexton - edges out Owen Farrell but only just.
9. Danny Care - ran Mike Brown close as player of the tournament
1. Cian Healy - can someone please check what's in his porridge?
2. Dylan Hartley- a second career in darts awaits.
3. Alberto de Marchi - side-stepping Italian prop who plays both sides of the scrum.
4. Joe Launchbury- getting very, very close to world class.
5. Courtney Lawes - line-out prowess, impeccable tackling and prominent in the loose.
6. Tom Wood - the new Richard Hill.
7. Chris Robshaw - fitting that his final contribution was a much deserved try.
8. Toby Faletau - although it would have been cousin Billy if he'd stayed fit.
15. Stuart Hogg - red card against Wales left his team with no chance.
14. Liam Williams - post-try late hit on Paddy Jackson was a disgrace.
13. Mathieu Bastareaud - predictable, dull and ineffective. May have a future at tight head prop.
12. Jamie Roberts - flat track bully, found wanting in the pressure games.
11. Jonny May - admittedly this is a tad harsh, but his unwillingness to back his pace was hugely frustrating.
10. Rhys Priestland - to call him a rabbit in the headlights would be an insult to rabbits.
9. Greg Laidlaw - Greg who? Utterly anonymous.
1. Gethin Jenkins - to continually repeat an offence you've constantly been warned about is just plain dumb.
2. Ross Ford - cow's arse, banjo, you do the rest.
3. Adam Jones - new scrum protocol appears to leave him utterly bemused.
4. Richie Gray- again, perhaps a bit harsh, but he's nowhere near the player he was 24 months ago.
5. Big Jim Hamilton - now little more than a pantomime villain.
6. Dan Lydiate - a pale shadow of what we've seen in previous seasons.
7. Chris Fusaro - looked like a boy against men.
8. Louis Picamoles - sarcastic clapper of the tournament.