So, with only 2 sleeps to go, here are a few things to look out for over the next six weeks:
- compulsory references to Pool A asthe "Pool of Death"
- a continuing press obsession with Sam Burgess
- the words "dwarf" and "tossing" to make an appearance before loo long
- a controversy surrounding the Haka (again)
- a cracking game between Japan and Samoa at Milton Keynes (I’ll be there with TF Jnr)
- justifiable complaints about the playing schedule for smaller nations
- endless referrals to the TMO
- a French implosion, possibly involving Croydon?
- at least one of the Pacific islands causing an upset
- a cracking first Quarter Final at Twickenham (again, I’ll be there with TF Jnr)
- an England v Australia final (you heard it here first)
...Can't wait J