1. The All Blacks are human after all and still, it appears, reluctant to go for the drop goal.
2. No matter how crap the team you support are, hurling foul-mouthed abuse at players and pushing kids is never acceptable.
3. In Zach Mercer have England found the big, mobile ball carrying forward they so desperately need?
4. Joe Cokanasiga looks fairly handy on the left wing too.
5. And Henry Slade looks in fine fettle.
6. Another blooper from Ian Tempest - apparently a blatantly late tackle (Dan Cole) cannot be late if it occurs after a tapped penalty has been taken from the wrong place. Go figure.